Waipio Acres is a census-designated place (CDP) in Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States. As of the 2020 census, the CDP had a population of 5,556.
Here are some of the advantages of living in Waipio Acres, Hawaii:
- Low cost of living. The cost of living in Waipio Acres is relatively low compared to other parts of Hawaii. The median home price is $700,000, and the median rent is $1,500 per month.
- Beautiful weather. Waipio Acres enjoys a warm, tropical climate with average temperatures ranging from 75 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit. The area receives an average of 45 inches of rain per year, mostly during the winter months.
- Close proximity to Honolulu. Waipio Acres is located just 12 miles from Honolulu, the state capital and largest city. This makes it easy to commute to work or school, and there are plenty of amenities and attractions within easy reach.
- Excellent schools. The Waipio Acres School District is home to several highly-rated public schools, including Mililani High School, which is consistently ranked among the best high schools in Hawaii.
- Safe and family-friendly community. Waipio Acres is a safe and family-friendly community with a strong sense of community. There are plenty of parks and playgrounds for kids, and the area is home to a variety of community events and activities.
Overall, Waipio Acres is a great place to live if you’re looking for a beautiful, affordable, and family-friendly community in Hawaii.
Here are some additional pros and cons of living in Waipio Acres:
- Low cost of living
- Beautiful weather
- Close proximity to Honolulu
- Excellent schools
- Safe and family-friendly community
- Diverse population
- Active community
- Traffic can be heavy during rush hour
- Limited job opportunities
- Not as much nightlife as other parts of Hawaii
- Can be hot and humid during the summer
Ultimately, whether or not Waipio Acres is the right place for you depends on your individual preferences and needs. If you’re looking for a quiet, affordable, and family-friendly community with great weather, then Waipio Acres may be a great fit for you.