Waialae Nui Valley is a desirable neighborhood in Honolulu, Hawaii, for a number of reasons. Here are some of the advantages of living in Waialae Nui Valley:
- Amazing views: Waialae Nui Valley is located on a ridge, so many homes have stunning views of the city, Diamond Head, and the ocean.
- Close proximity to amenities: Waialae Nui Valley is close to a variety of amenities, including shopping, restaurants, schools, and parks.
- Family-friendly atmosphere: Waialae Nui Valley is a great place to raise a family. The schools are good, the crime rate is low, and there are plenty of activities for families to enjoy.
- Peaceful and quiet: Waialae Nui Valley is a relatively quiet neighborhood, making it a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Beautiful natural surroundings: Waialae Nui Valley is surrounded by lush vegetation and wildlife. There are several hiking trails in the area, as well as a golf course.
Here are some specific examples of the types of homes that are available in Waialae Nui Valley:
- Mid-century modern homes designed by Vladimir Ossipoff: Ossipoff was a renowned architect who designed many homes in Waialae Nui Valley. His homes are known for their open floor plans, indoor/outdoor living spaces, and stunning views.
- Traditional Hawaiian homes: There are also a number of traditional Hawaiian homes in Waialae Nui Valley. These homes are built with native Hawaiian materials and feature elements of Hawaiian culture, such as thatched roofs and open-air hales.
- Modern homes: There are also a number of modern homes in Waialae Nui Valley. These homes are designed with contemporary architecture and features.
The cost of living in Waialae Nui Valley is relatively high, but it is comparable to other neighborhoods in Honolulu. The median home price in Waialae Nui Valley is around $2 million. However, there are also some more affordable homes available, especially in the lower part of the valley.
Overall, Waialae Nui Valley is a great place to live for people who are looking for a beautiful, family-friendly neighborhood with easy access to amenities. If you can afford it, Waialae Nui Valley is a great place to call home.